Somebody else has a take on Ironclads with a demo available

Started by em2nought, October 07, 2022, 06:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

em2nought

Stolen elections have consequences.


MC

The lack of activity is concerning. I am interested in this title but I'm not sure how far it is in the development cycle. Even the Discord server is fairly quiet. The lack of communication from the development team doesn't help at all. I'm holding off until I get more information.

Boggit

I have a copy of it on Steam. I haven't spent much time playing it, but will say that I enjoyed what  did play once I got the hang of it. It's definitely worth looking at and it covers a very interesting naval war period.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

jameseviltwin

Hi yes this is our game, we are hoping to get some traction with it but feedback is slow. If any of you play it and have thoughts/ ideas that you would like to see added let us know! Our last major feature added a couple of months ago was all based on player feedback. The more the merrier!

ArizonaTank

I just picked it up at the sale price. I am always a sucker for 50% off.

A bunch of stuff on my list...right now...but I'll post something when I get to it. I do like the WWII titles, so am hopeful about this one as well.

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

MC

Quote from: jameseviltwin on October 10, 2022, 06:04:03 AM
Hi yes this is our game, we are hoping to get some traction with it but feedback is slow. If any of you play it and have thoughts/ ideas that you would like to see added let us know! Our last major feature added a couple of months ago was all based on player feedback. The more the merrier!

Is there a roadmap available on what is yet to come or are you just relying on player input to finish it up? Just curious how close it may be to completion.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd