Main Menu

Age of Empires IV

Started by Greybriar, February 17, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Destraex

Well I grabbed the new variant civilisation pack. A lot of fun in it. Some units are historically questionable. But the unit models as usual are brilliantly done. This time we get a Byzantine, Japanese, Mongol and a Delhi Sultanate variants. All very interesting and fun to play. Age of Empires IV is now really complex to play if you want to know what you are doing, so many factions with so many different ways of getting to the same destination. I love it. If you were to do things properly and stick to AOEIV as your sole game until you knew it backwards, you'd be in deep for 6 months I'd say.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"