RUN!!! CMANO for half-price on Steam for 48 hrs

Started by Dimitris, June 12, 2015, 12:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3049963#post3049963

Yesterday, 16:47
Herman Hum'

I agree with your disdain for Steam.

The same price is available from MatrixGames, directly. You just have to pay a bit more for the disk.

However, you might want to wait until the discount reaches 75%, as $20 is probably the correct price for a game of this calibre.


:uglystupid2:

The database alone is worth more ...






OJsDad

I purchased through Steam, is there a way for me to register my game with Matrix. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 13, 2015, 07:07:32 AM
*Lurch voice*: "Usenet..."

He and his doppleganger, Vincenzo, are universally disdained there as well. They are the resident idiots of the wargaming community. And it's a well deserved honor. They've worked at it for a couple decades.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

Can we move the discussion onward? 

Feel free to complain about whatever.  But it makes obsession seem in higher abundance than it should be, from more than one party.

KyzBP

Yep, I folded.  50% off was just too much to resist.

Dimitris

#20
We welcome all new converts  :)

Make sure to have a glance at our "Getting started" section: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3607586
Command: Modern Operations
https://command.matrixgames.com/

Wolfe1759

#21
I've caved in as well although I fear CMANO may join WITP:AE on my virtual shelf of games that I should play but am too overwhelmed by  :)

Oddly buying it from Matrix at a 40% discount proved to be cheaper than buying it on Steam at a 50% discount (Matrix £27.99 Steam £30.49).
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Tuna

During the Tutorial there are message windows that come up.. but once I do anything they disappear and no-where to be found again. Is there a key or menu command that brings them back up?

DennisS


undercovergeek

Quote from: Tuna on June 13, 2015, 05:55:27 PM
During the Tutorial there are message windows that come up.. but once I do anything they disappear and no-where to be found again. Is there a key or menu command that brings them back up?

I know there's probably an elegant solution - I copy and paste them into notepad

Killjoy12


Pete Dero

Quote from: Tuna on June 13, 2015, 05:55:27 PM
During the Tutorial there are message windows that come up.. but once I do anything they disappear and no-where to be found again. Is there a key or menu command that brings them back up?

Select 'message log in separate window' in view tab.  They no longer show up in the main screen but in a new and resizable window.
You can then print these messages to a file (via game tab - message log).

Staggerwing

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 14, 2015, 03:44:53 AM
Quote from: Tuna on June 13, 2015, 05:55:27 PM
During the Tutorial there are message windows that come up.. but once I do anything they disappear and no-where to be found again. Is there a key or menu command that brings them back up?

Select 'message log in separate window' in view tab.  They no longer show up in the main screen but in a new and resizable window.
You can then print these messages to a file (via game tab - message log).

Thank you!  O0

I put the game back in the virtual attic after getting frustrated during the tutorials. Hopefully this tip and Baloogan's new vids will get me back into the game.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Tuna

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 14, 2015, 06:34:54 AM
Quote from: Pete Dero on June 14, 2015, 03:44:53 AM
Quote from: Tuna on June 13, 2015, 05:55:27 PM
During the Tutorial there are message windows that come up.. but once I do anything they disappear and no-where to be found again. Is there a key or menu command that brings them back up?

Select 'message log in separate window' in view tab.  They no longer show up in the main screen but in a new and resizable window.
You can then print these messages to a file (via game tab - message log).

Thank you!  O0

I put the game back in the virtual attic after getting frustrated during the tutorials. Hopefully this tip and Baloogan's new vids will get me back into the game.

Thanks!

Dimitris

Well, the weekend sale is over but Command is still off 25% until June 22.
Command: Modern Operations
https://command.matrixgames.com/