For us 'original' Star Trek fans

Started by WallysWorld, April 03, 2013, 08:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

mirth

Most excellent! Gotta love The Shat.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

The original came on at midnight after the Honeymooners and before the Twilight Zone as I got home from working at the bowling alley.  LOVE me some Star Trek!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Longdan

My son (25) sent me that a few days ago.  He said "Here's some old-timey Star Trek for ya.  Hope you are doing that well when you are his age."
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Shelldrake

LOL That was a hoot! I think that Shatner is best when he doesn't take himself too seriously.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

mirth

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 04, 2013, 06:35:07 AM
LOL That was a hoot! I think that Shatner is best when he doesn't take himself too seriously.

+1 I've liked him a lot more ever since he did Saturday Night Live in the 80s. His career since then has largely been spoofing himself. He was hilarious in Boston Legal.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on April 04, 2013, 08:18:16 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on April 04, 2013, 06:35:07 AM

+1 I've liked him a lot more ever since he did Saturday Night Live in the 80s. His career since then has largely been spoofing himself. He was hilarious in Boston Legal.

He was good in Sh!t My Dad Says as well.... too bad the rest of the show sucked out loud.....

LongBlade

I've preordered the game so I'll be playing on Day 1!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Looks sweet.  I'll get the Xbox version.
Any time is a good time for pie.