Main Menu

LulzSec busted

Started by LongBlade, March 06, 2012, 12:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

One of the founders turned informant and the Feds have broken them up. Well done!

Quote"Sabu could be making millions of bucks heading the IT security department of a major company," a law enforcement official said. "But look at him, he's impoverished, living off public assistance and was forced between turning on his friends and spending a lifetime in jail.

Exclusive report here:  http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/03/06/exclusive-unmasking-worlds-most-wanted-hacker/#ixzz1oMLmKQd3
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

son_of_montfort

"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Gusington

Living off public assistance eh? Someone should hack his account and take the money.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

0kult13

Quote from: LongBlade on March 06, 2012, 12:40:11 PM
One of the founders turned informant and the Feds have broken them up. Well done!

Quote"Sabu could be making millions of bucks heading the IT security department of a major company," a law enforcement official said. "But look at him, he's impoverished, living off public assistance and was forced between turning on his friends and spending a lifetime in jail.

Exclusive report here:  http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/03/06/exclusive-unmasking-worlds-most-wanted-hacker/#ixzz1oMLmKQd3

Not only the founders but the top dog.

"The very fact that Sabu became the 'celebrity' he was, illustrates the real difference between Lulzsec and Anonymous.

"I think the hackers we really need to worry about are those that trusted no-one and sought no glory in the first place."

a lesson in there i thinks. Darwinism at its best

thankfully

"Anonymous is a very different organisation to Lulzsec and other more closely linked groups - anyone can and does act in the name of Anonymous and their activities do not require individual hacker publicity or disclosure of personally identifiable details," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17270822

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Gusington on March 06, 2012, 02:48:16 PM
Living off public assistance eh? Someone should hack his account and take the money.

I'm pretty sure asset seizure is a part of this sort of thing.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

TheCommandTent

As the saying goes 'No honor among thieves.'
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."