Main Menu

FarCry 3

Started by W8taminute, January 03, 2013, 09:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

W8taminute

Anyone playing this?  If not you should be.  Great game, probably looks better on PC though.  To steal a quote from Machinima, "It's like Skyrim with guns".

I'm really impressed with the overall look and feel of this game as well as the world your character lives and roams in.  Although this game is not better than Skyrim it's pretty close in my opinion.  I'm about 10 hours into the game and I just can't get enough of it. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

ArizonaTank

Waiting for the sale.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Arctic Blast

I've got it on PC and have probably put 20 hours in to it.

And yeah, it's a lot of fun. Nothing like having your base assault be destroyed by the sudden appearance of a very angry bear. On the other hand, nothing like augmenting your base assault by putting a small caliber silenced round in to the haunch of a tiger napping nearby and sending him in to said base ahead of you.  8)