Father Christmas give us your FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, December 23, 2016, 07:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

A struggle ensues right outside the walls. My guys have spirit, I'll give them that  :buck2:

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

And to make matters worse, the faction I spent so much time eliminating is back. Civil war rages, my faction's war weariness is 100% and I have half the troops I did 5 years ago. The year is 793. It may be almost over. But this is probably the campaign I have had the most fun losing  >:D If everything does collapse, I think I'll try out Mercia next.



✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Yeah not bad eh? Check out that 4th image - modders are doing some awesome work with the Attila units/factions!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Ouch! That's gotta hurt. But at least the saga of the Lombards will live-on in History and great screenies.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

The essence of this game is the struggle. I've gone on to win campaigns where things were in even worse shape than this one. That said...it's not looking good.

In other news I finally got the Enderal mod for Skyrim to work and man...the writing in this one is unbelievable. It's hard to believe 4-5 people put this mod together. I will get some screenies of it in the next couple of days.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Byzantium 794.   <:-)


I wish CA had spent more time on expanding the Charlemagne module into a larger campaign with more factions.  Needed moar!


The unit card art.  :smitten:  The actual 3D units actually looked good too.


Had also hoped they would use it as the starting point into Medieval 3.  At least there is a Megamod or two in the works to do just that, although I doubt they'll be finished anytime soon.

Gusington

Yeah I am in love with the look of the 3D units in that above shot.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Year is 795 in my Age of Charlemagne campaign as the Lombards and I am about to throw in the towel. I went from taking out the Avars and expanding like a steamroller to the east to being bitch-slapped by the Byzantines. Down to ~7 territories and one rag tag army. Civil war and disease have destroyed me. This campaign is by far the most extreme in its turning the tables on me in the shortest amount of time  :buck2:

So now I am going to decide which faction to play next after a short break with the Enderal Skyrim mod (which is amazing) and maybe dabbling in Kingdom Wars 2: Battles.

My top choice of faction right now is the Theme of Sicily (Byzantines) naturally. Also found a mod that unlocks playable versions of Bavaria, Bohemia, Croatia, etc. Might try one of those.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd