GRU report that Obama is nuking Charleston

Started by besilarius, October 18, 2013, 02:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

QuoteWhile Admiral Giardina and General Carey were the first to note Obama's transferring of nuclear weapons to Charleston outside of the normal chain of command, GRU experts say in this report, Generals Gurganus and Sturdevant were tasked with leading US Marine troops from Camp Lejeune in North Carolina to begin the implementation of martial law after this false flag attack had taken place.

But did the editors pronounce it correctly while verbally proofreading?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Staggerwing

G.R.U. must now be the initials of the Russian version of the Weekly World News.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Quote from: W8taminute on October 18, 2013, 08:24:55 PM
This can't be real can it?

This is the internet. It has to be real. Otherwise the government wouldn't spend billions of dollars analyzing everything we post.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Quote from: Staggerwing on October 18, 2013, 08:57:01 PM
G.R.U. must now be the initials of the Russian version of the Weekly World News.

Thanks heavens!!  The WWN went out of print back in 2007.  That void needs to be filled!!  Hmmm, I wonder if they'll cover Bat Boy stories?
Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

if you really wanted to nuke the South Carolina tea partiers, you need to aim further upstate toward GSP.  Charleston is half old-money Southerners chilling at the golf course and half new-money northerners for whom "winter" is a verb buying all the beach-front property and forcing the native to drive to the golf course instead of walking.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 21, 2013, 10:25:55 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on October 18, 2013, 08:57:01 PM

Thanks heavens!!  The WWN went out of print back in 2007.  That void needs to be filled!!  Hmmm, I wonder if they'll cover Bat Boy stories?

Still exists online, dude! http://weeklyworldnews.com/

Centurion40

And the lead story is on Bat Boy.  Oh the lost years....
Any time is a good time for pie.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 21, 2013, 11:22:55 PM
And the lead story is on Bat Boy.  Oh the lost years....

That lovable scamp is still out there, making mischief and terrifying the little crap out of people.