What time is best for you to game?

Started by MetalDog, November 22, 2013, 09:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LongBlade

Quote from: W8taminute on November 23, 2013, 10:17:45 AM
Very nice LB thanks!  I hope you don't mind but I added a column for timezone. 

Please feel free to improve. None of us is as smart as all of us  8)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

The only other consideration is whether to move this to the opponent finder forum or sticky it here. We do have a dedicated forum for finding opponents but the gaming forum gets far more traffic.

Or I could cross post in both.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

MetalDog

The traffic was my original intention for starting this in the Computer Wargaming section.  But cross posting is better :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Just a bump for the expected traffic of the four day holiday weekend.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Yskonyn

My times vary a lot.
In between my variable schedule and tending to our little one I have to juggle all kinds of chores, social visits and what not to fit with some time to game. Of course I still have a BIG list of games I want to play, but time is getting more scarce by the day.
Still, I'd like to have some good MP matches.

One advantage to my schedule is that I can cater to many timezones. :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

republic

I put my "available time" but more often than not...8pm rolls around and I go to bed lol  Dammit Jim is sleeping good but he's up at least once and never the same time.  Inevitably I wake up at 4 or 5am and decide to just stay up.  I get about 6 hours of consecutive sleep followed by a couple of hours of broken North Korean torture sleep...

W8taminute

^I remember the North Korean torture sleep only too well.  You'd be surprised how functional you can be if only you can get at least 4 hours of consecutive sleep!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk