Main Menu

Guild Wars 2

Started by Huw the Poo, September 01, 2012, 07:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yskonyn

With the recent article by ANet and me getting a little more gametime again I am back in the game. And on my first login I immediately realised how much I have missed Tyria.
Unfortunately I have missed the Living Story events after Flame and Frost up until now, but there are some good recap video's on YT.
The aim for creating a truely Living and evolving world seems
To be going strong still and they are actively going
to rebalance the PVP and WvW portion of the game. Truely epic!
The GRogheads guild seems to be deserted though.. :(
Come on Grogs! It is a great time to be coming back!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Tpek

If you want Admin rights to the guild to properly manage it, then PM me please.

I'm being a terrible GM :(

smittyohio

I decided to jump in since Amazon had it for 30 bucks... but.... I cannot for the life of me remember my password to my old Arena.net account, and I really don't want to have to create a new email account just to register the game.  Instead of just sending a reset to my email account, i have to freakin remember one of my characters (from 6 years ago) AND have my serial number.  Well, the serial number ink has bled over time to be almost unreadable.   I submitted a ticket, but haven't heard anything back.  So frustrating.