If it looks like, acts like and walks like a duck, it must be FRIDAY!!!

Started by MetalDog, February 14, 2014, 06:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

The American Revolution mod for ETW is also very good and very similar to Darth.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Agreed there.

I also like getting shiny new, and installing everything. But I only like doing it once every 3-4 years.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GroggyGrognard

I picked up Mark H. Walker's Heroes of Stalingrad this week.

Been waiting a long time for this one.

Going to give it a go this weekend.

Thanks,

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

undercovergeek

i started playing EUIV at 14:30, just looked up for a sandwich or a cuppa and fk me its 22:48!!

Kushan

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 15, 2014, 05:49:35 PM
i started playing EUIV at 14:30, just looked up for a sandwich or a cuppa and fk me its 22:48!!

The Paradox games have a way with doing that.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Bison

Quote from: Kushan on February 15, 2014, 06:23:43 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 15, 2014, 05:49:35 PM
i started playing EUIV at 14:30, just looked up for a sandwich or a cuppa and fk me its 22:48!!

The Paradox games have a way with doing that.

I had this happen to me last weekend with OOTP 14.  It was like 9 pm and next thing I know it's 3 am. 

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

I just played Heroes of Might and Magic II for a couple of hours. The map is huge and I'm not even a quarter finished with the game yet.

Although I'd really like to get deeply into a game this weekend, I can't seem to find one that will scratch my itch. Perhaps tomorrow will find me playing a game all day and all night, like in the old days.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.