List of Browser Based MMORTSs

Started by Echoblammo, October 20, 2015, 11:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Echoblammo

My all time favorite type of game online are MMORTS (I guess that's what you'd call them) particularly Browser based ones that you just sign up and play online with global players in a flash. I have found 2 that I currently play and really njoy, but I'd like to find more. Do you guys know any?

Here are the two that I play:
www.mechhero.com/
Very fun. An almost real world strategy game where you can attack other palyers, NPC's, trade with them, form alliances, setup a trading empire and more!
https://www.callofwar.com/
A WWII Based strategy game. Very fun and requires lots of tactical thinking.
~ECHO

Oh wait not that kind of Signiature

bayonetbrant

I was on Evony for a little while, but it's waaaaaaaay too easy for a mega-alliance to squash random people that just want to build their little kingdom on their own in peace and quiet. 

I'm not a fan of the all-but-required social component to it all
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

eyebiter

Massively multiplayer online real-time strategy