Tabletop Wargame Operations Orders

Started by bayonetbrant, October 09, 2014, 11:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

attached are a pair of files for writing your own tactical OPORDs for tabletop wargames

one file is a blank OPORD
the other is the explanation of the OPORD
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Double Deuce

Nice, any chance of getting editable .pdf's?

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Double Deuce on October 09, 2014, 12:47:56 PMNice, any chance of getting editable .pdf's?

not any time soon :(

creating editable PDFs is a pain in the butt when you've got that many fields, and I've got 293485720349857 other things in the queue before that one would come up  :-\  (just ask anyone who's still waiting on Orange Crush)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bayonetbrant

I thought it was the next flashpoint Series game
not sure where I heard that rumor though
;)

Bison

I thought it was the Korps Commandotroepen.

Nefaro

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 09, 2014, 05:17:01 PM
I thought it was the next flashpoint Series game
not sure where I heard that rumor though
;)

Is it based on a Dutch counterattack or something?  ???

Capn Darwin

If Brant waits too long I may just call our North Expansion Orange Crush... :P
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

GJK

Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

bayonetbrant

Double Deuce