Thea: The Awakening

Started by Philippe, November 24, 2015, 07:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

It's sort of on sale at Steam right now and I can't tell if I'll like it or not.

I'm a little put off by using cards for combat resolution, but I like unusual designs and I'm a sucker for Slavic mythology. 

I think a couple of people here have played this.  Is it any good, and how just how authentically slavic is the mythology?
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Xtiaan72

Xtiaan72

I've only played for 3 minutes... I think... maybe it was five.  C:-)

JasonPratt

I bought it as part of the Steam Thanksgiving sale, but haven't installed or played it yet. Super interested, though!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

The devs are unable to guarantee or provide support for the Linux version, so they've made the Linux version completely free!  How awesome is that?!

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Xtiaan72

Thanks BB... Didn't see that coming. Not that I'm surprised  O:-)