Grinmrock in a Steampunk World: Vaporum

Started by Rayfer, February 19, 2015, 07:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rayfer


Gusington

Never played Grimrock but I do love steampunk.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

If it has the same amount of puzzle-game focus, then it's a pass.  :-\

Rayfer

Quote from: Nefaro on February 19, 2015, 12:48:12 PM
If it has the same amount of puzzle-game focus, then it's a pass.  :-\

+1  The original Grimrock had way too many puzzles for my liking. I lost interest at about level 5. Never bothered with the sequel.

-budd-

I got a little puzzle fatigue from the first one also, is #2 the same way? If this game is the same i'll pass also.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Blucher

I hate to say it but looking at the screenshots it looks like a Bioshock rip off. They even have the flying helicopter robots. Also the character inventory screen looks like a big daddy. Also grimrock square dancing contest combat no thanks.