Screenshots for World War II Europe

Started by spelk, June 20, 2014, 03:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spelk

Ron Dockal (Schwerpunkt Games) has kindly sent me some recent screenshots of his operational wargame in development World War II Europe. So I posted them up on my site for all to see. Click on the image panels to get a larger shot.

http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=83668


Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys