DVG - NEWS!

Started by DanVerssen, May 22, 2014, 06:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanVerssen

FLEET COMMANDER NIMITZ

If you'd like your pre-order name printed on the box, email us the following: "I (YOUR NAME) give DVG permission to print my name on the Fleet Commander Nimitz boxes."
Our email: dan (at) dvg (dot) com

THE CARDS OF CTHULHU

Has arrived, has shipped, and it looks amazing! One of our best looking games ever! If you are a fan of fast-playing games or Cthulhu, please give a look! A perfect game for lighthearted sessions and sharing a game with non-gamers. Plays 1 to 4 players with no special rules needed for solo play!

BOARD GAME GEEK
Thank you for all your support! :)

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1159652/1-player-gaming-awards-final-voting-the-polls-ar

BanzaiCat

Fleet Commander Nimitz gives me a vibe along the lines of the (very) old Victory in the Pacific. Not that this is a bad thing, because I loved that game. I'd be all over it as soon as I can...it looks like a good game. And solitaire, too? I'll keep my eye on that one...

JudgeDredd

I will definitely be getting Fleet Commander:Nimitz. It could be the game that helps me "understand" what to do in WitP:AE

And I love your solitaire games anyway - and it looks superb.

Unfortunately I won't be pre-ordering though because of shipping costs...but if it EVER makes it to the stores, I'll be hopefully getting a copy
Alba gu' brath

PanzersEast

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 23, 2014, 01:43:36 AM
I will definitely be getting Fleet Commander:Nimitz. It could be the game that helps me "understand" what to do in WitP:AE

And I love your solitaire games anyway - and it looks superb.

Unfortunately I won't be pre-ordering though because of shipping costs...but if it EVER makes it to the stores, I'll be hopefully getting a copy

Same here, Fleet Commander:Nimitz is near the top of my list on next purchases and if it receives the reviews that FC: Napoleon did, then Dan is on a role.

PE