My Gaming Funk (recommendations please)

Started by Jack Nastyface, June 06, 2014, 03:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Martok

Quote from: Jack Nastyface on June 12, 2014, 12:15:25 AM
FYI...took the jump and bought Distant Worlds Universe.  I haven't played a good space exploration game since Sword of the Stars, so thought this might fit the bill. 
Awesome.  There's certainly no shortage of neat stuff to explore in your average DW galaxy, so I think you'll be at least reasonably satisfied (and probably/hopefully more!).  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces