Star Wars ending minus the music

Started by Toonces, September 15, 2014, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

I saw this over at SimHQ.  This is pretty damn funny. 

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

DoctorQuest

My son showed me that. It is weird. It's like watching a comedy show with the laugh-track removed.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

endfire79

Definitely unsettling!

Was it me, or did Harrison Ford really have the 'what the hell am I doing here' look during this scene?
"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

undercovergeek

Quote from: endfire79 on September 17, 2014, 08:49:32 PM
Definitely unsettling!

Was it me, or did Harrison Ford really have the 'what the hell am I doing here' look during this scene?

Said the same to a guy at work..... in the film he looks embarrassed to be receiving the medal amongst all the ceremony

Without the music the same expression is just 'this film it's going to bomb so bad Wtf am I doing here'