Bathroom graffiti

Started by Toonces, September 18, 2014, 05:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

Finally Yahoo comes through....this is pretty funny.

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6990627/18-beautiful-examples-that-bathroom-graffiti-art-is-going-through-a-renaissance



And so on...

Ah dammit, image didn't embed.   :knuppel2:

Here we go:

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

LongBlade

Heh. I like the beam me up one.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

eyebiter

.
#2
.

bayonetbrant

just a side note - have you ever noticed that most bathroom graffiti 'verses' (like the ubiquitous "here I sit / all broken-hearted") can all be sung to the tune of "Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin?

#3 happens to fit that paradigm perfectly, too...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers