Main Menu

Cosmonautica

Started by RooksBailey, May 18, 2015, 10:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

This game appeared in my FB feed.  I must have liked it at some point but don't recall when.   :idiot2:  Anyhoo, it does look like it could be another fun space romp.   Based on the latest dev update, the game will leave Early Access at the end of June.



Let's play:

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Nefaro

Looks interesting but I dunno about the "Sims In Spaaaace" aspect.  Definitely not a Sims fan.

RooksBailey

Quote from: Nefaro on May 19, 2015, 01:36:22 AM
Looks interesting but I dunno about the "Sims In Spaaaace" aspect.  Definitely not a Sims fan.

Yeah, me too.  I never cared for The Sims.  But based on what I saw in those LP vids, it is really more about crew management than a Sims experience.  In some ways, it reminds me of FTL but with a deeper crew management system. 
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway