For your samurai dueling needs: Kiai Resonance

Started by Gusington, December 13, 2014, 12:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

For those who enjoy Japanese history, culture and disembowelment:

http://www.kiairesonance.com/

I know LB will dig this one. Out 'soon.'
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

That looks as sophisticated as the sword fighting in the original Pirates!.   :-\

Gusington

I dunno, looks kind of elegant to me. And I liked the original Pirates!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave


GDS_Starfury

I dunno... from what Ive read most duels only lasted a strike or two to begin with.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 13, 2014, 09:27:56 PM
I dunno... from what Ive read most duels only lasted a strike or two to begin with.


That's how the game looks to me.


Quote from: Gusington on December 13, 2014, 09:04:44 PM
I dunno, looks kind of elegant to me. And I liked the original Pirates!

So did I, but it was a whole experience.  The combat was only a small bit.  What's up with this one?  ???   "Tap twice to kill your opponent?"

Gusington

^True. Hopefully there will be more added to it. Looks early.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

gameleaper

Sword of the Samurai on gog.com has sword duels, its old but I enjoyed it

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni


gameleaper

Quote from: Gusington on December 14, 2014, 06:21:06 PM
How old is that game?

runs in a dosbox, but the duels are 2D but you can move in and out, I like them, and you can choose duels without playing the main game. the duels I think are good fun, but its very old and maybe you will not like the dosbox era.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Looks like it could be fun.

Too bad they didn't update the game to use nerf swords.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.