Ancient Chinese tomb found

Started by besilarius, November 07, 2015, 08:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

besilarius

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/archaeologists-unearth-ancient-tomb-chinese-emperor-and-7-nobles-full-020609?utm_source=sumome

This schlemiel only ruled 27 days before his family deposed him.
Besides having no talent, he was addicted to pleasure.  (Probably meant to move to Florida.)
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.