Main Menu

Gaming Sick

Started by Bison, April 19, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Martok

I tend to read books and watch movies when I'm sick. 

If I do feel the urge to game, though, I'll usually fire up a new campaign in Birth of the Federation.  I've played that one enough over the years that my brain can more or less run on auto-pilot the first 100-150 turns. 


"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces