Main Menu

Games on Pre-order

Started by Bison, April 30, 2012, 10:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I didn't play the first one but dug the second one.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: LongBlade on May 01, 2012, 12:43:32 PM
I have not looked at Diablo, and in a move that will likely stun the gaming world I must confess I never played any of the earlier Diablos.



I played a few hours of the first one, found it to be a shallow, repetative click-fest and never looked at it again.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: LongBlade on May 01, 2012, 12:43:32 PM
It's a different kind of game. But if you're looking for a turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world, I've gotta say that Warlock looks really good.

Why do you have to say things like this.  Its not really helping...   ::)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

Maybe we should start our own reality show, Diablo Virgins.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

^I have a por...er, nevermind.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

feeling the love for the Warlock after much reading

LongBlade

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 02, 2012, 04:45:45 AM
feeling the love for the Warlock after much reading

Here's a YouTube tutorial that covers most of the game's mechanics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snbuxjVbcmQ
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.