Main Menu

Darthmod for Shogun 2

Started by Sir Slash, April 30, 2012, 12:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

Has anyone tried the Darthmod for Shogun2 TW? Did you like or dis-like it and how are the changes?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

I never felt the need to get a big overhaul mod like that with S2TW.  Didn't really need it.  A couple small mods, with minor tweaks, and I was gtg (slower tac movement, less disastrous realm divide..).  I suppose many people felt the same way about Shogun 2.

After trying a few versions of DarthMod for ETW, I've also been alarmed at some of the terrible bugs I'd found in them and stopped bothering after a tac battle lock-up in the latest one there.

jomni

#2
Agree with Nefaro. For me, it is overdone with many unnecessary stuff.
But of course there are loyal fans who think all the Darthmods are gifts from god.