War in the West or World in Flames

Started by JudgeDredd, April 01, 2015, 02:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cyrano

I'm pretty obsessed with PzC these days and would much sooner play a Normandy '44 beaches to Falaise (assuming you're interested in a monster), but, between the two, no doubt it's WitW, if only because I honestly don't think WiF has a future.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Sir Slash

I probably would have spent $100 on WIF and been very pissed about it but for the helpful folks at Grogheads. Now the shiny box has lost it's hold on me. For the most part.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mikeck

I have not played WiF but I love WitW. As with any game, the more you play, the more you figure it out. Just have to sit down and play. Once you do the 7 turn Husky intro scenario. Start going back through the manual. So read the guide (about 20 pages) before you play
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson