Main Menu

Chain of Command

Started by RooksBailey, August 09, 2014, 02:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

W8taminute

I'm very excited about this project.  Great idea for a game. 

Thank you for gracing our forums Mr. Venrooij!  One question I have for the developers: Is there going to be an economy and production/manufacturing element to the game as well?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

George

Quote from: Swatter on June 29, 2015, 02:31:18 PM
If you had a development team the size of Rockstar, you could make a game where you issue orders to divisions and watch the battles on any scale!

Issuing orders to divisions and watching the battles at various scales is the core idea behind the game's design, so that's actually where we are heading with this. We don't think we need a team the size of Rockstar to pull that off ;)

Quote from: W8taminute on June 29, 2015, 03:47:34 PM
One question I have for the developers: Is there going to be an economy and production/manufacturing element to the game as well?

We currently have no plans to include economy or production into Chain of Command. The game will focus on commanding units in the major battles of World War 2 and the troops will already be there when the battle starts in their historical positions.

Btw: thanks everyone for the nice welcome  :)
Military Operations - http://militaryoperationshq.com

TacticalWargames

We interviewed the developer over at Tactical Wargames. You'll have to scroll down abit to get to it.