Surface Pro 3 & tablet gaming

Started by Apocalypse 31, April 04, 2015, 05:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Is that a good thing? My Maniac is a little rusty...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Swatter

I experimented with Steam's "In-Home Streaming" and I had to mess with it (have a laptop and wireless router) for awhile to get it to work correctly. After I got the settings right, it worked pretty well and it was nice to play Pillars lounging on my couch.