Endless Legend any good?

Started by Tuna, April 20, 2015, 10:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tuna

It's on sale for 50% off two more hours and I'm tempted, because I remember people being pumped up for it here. Just wondering if it's something worth grabbing or not.

PanzersEast

Quote from: Tuna on April 20, 2015, 10:06:05 AM
It's on sale for 50% off two more hours and I'm tempted, because I remember people being pumped up for it here. Just wondering if it's something worth grabbing or not.

I found other games better..... I got bored playing it and it suffered the same issues ES did.  Unit spamming middle to late and it appears the AI only goes for conquest wins.  The tactical battles you just end up auto resolving as there is not a lot of tactics involved.... It's an ok game and has great music, some unique concepts, and ui, but overall imo there are other games that are a lot better.


PE

Tuna