JTS Moscow '42 Update 1.02 Released

Started by Compass Rose, May 01, 2015, 08:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Philippe

Congratulations, that railroad is a very nice piece of work indeed.

If there are any glitches in there they're pretty hard to detect.  You can always play around with lowering the saturation and increasing the contrast, but mileage will vary depending on the color environment and how busy-looking things are.  Getting something to work against different colored backgrounds is always tricky.

I think you're going to start seeing your railroads showing up in a lot of different mods.  I don't have any ACW games that use railroads installed right now, but I would think that they would be the perfect setting for your rail lines.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.