The Curious Expedition

Started by PanzersEast, May 20, 2015, 11:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast

Released for Early Access and a game that is quit fun..... very good vibe and concept.... me liking

http://store.steampowered.com/app/358130/



PE

BanzaiCat

Reminds me a lot of Seven Cities of Gold but with much more to it. Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to wishlist this.

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 20, 2015, 12:10:36 PM
Reminds me a lot of Seven Cities of Gold but with much more to it. Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to wishlist this.


That's exactly what I thought when I grokt it a couple days ago on the "Upcoming" list. 

Definitely gonna throw my money at them soon, after my current SFC2CE binge is satiated.  I hope it has enough content in Early Access to keep it from getting too repetitive.  Been wanting a proper exploration game of this type. :)