DoD Whoopsie

Started by LongBlade, May 27, 2015, 03:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LongBlade

QuoteThe Pentagon revealed Wednesday that "live anthrax" was shipped, apparently by accident, from a lab in Utah to as many as nine states.

Pentagon spokesman Col. Steve Warren assured "there is no known risk to the general public" and said an investigation is under way. But a defense official also told Fox News it is unknown at this time whether anyone was exposed to the live samples.

That last sentence is the real punchline.

source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/27/pentagon-says-live-anthrax-inadvertently-shipped-across-us/
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

we just watched 28 Weeks Later last night so I'm prepared.   O0
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Uberhaus

28 Days?

I thought of



lalalalalala