Good morning! Angels Fall First...

Started by Jarhead0331, September 28, 2015, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tpek


Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on October 02, 2015, 03:26:39 AM
^No love for the Dark Angels?

Dark Angels... Blood Angels... all far more interesting than the, "OOooo!  Let's make space-werewolf-vikings!" Space Wolves lameness.  :P

spelk

I'd like to see this get going, it seems to have some effort behind it, and some nice ideas. Sort of Planetside with Space elements.

Count me in.

Jarhead0331

Those of you who are disappointed with the SW: Battlefront Beta should give this one a shot. Its really pretty good. I'm having lots of fun just playing with bots. The technology in the game is really neat and I really like the aesthetics of everything. UI takes a little while to get used to, but once you catch on it starts to make sense.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18