Scariest Game you Played this Year

Started by Gusington, October 14, 2015, 12:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on October 22, 2015, 08:45:31 AM
I draw the line at Japanese horror and pr0n...too freaky.

Gus, go find a game called "Hunie Pop," then. You'll love it.  ^-^

Huw the Poo


BanzaiCat

Quote from: Huw the Poo on October 23, 2015, 08:29:59 AM
Hunie Pop is awesome. O0

LOL

It was on sale last week on Steam. I almost bought it, but the last thing I need is to be playing that and have my wife walk in right then...

Sir Slash

That's why it's called Hunie Pop. Because Honey see's you playing it and then Pop's you in the head.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

I'm good, actually. I watched Markiplier's videos on the game, and his vids were fairly SFW. He didn't go too deeply in the game (heh).

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 23, 2015, 08:53:06 AM
LOL

It was on sale last week on Steam. I almost bought it, but the last thing I need is to be playing that and have my wife walk in right then...

Pfft.  Surely she needn't be jealous of a few drawings? ;)

It's actually a well-above-average game in the genre, I enjoy playing it.  The, er, "theme" is just an added bonus. :)

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on October 23, 2015, 10:42:35 AM
Now I am truly afraid.

This vid is the only one with some...err...interesting content.


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

I don't know who the dude is in that video, but his 'crazy radio guy' voice makes me want to physically assault him.  :knuppel2:

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Arctic Blast on October 25, 2015, 06:58:13 PM
I don't know who the dude is in that video, but his 'crazy radio guy' voice makes me want to physically assault him.  :knuppel2:

He has some annoying moments and I can only take his vids in bursts, but he's a fairly entertaining guy and does a lot for charity.