Morphie's Law (unique shooter)

Started by jomni, June 17, 2016, 06:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jomni

In this FPS, when you hit an enemy's body part, it transfers the mass to you. This makes good players, (those who hit a lot), easier to hit.  While bad players become smaller and making them harder to hit. 



http://www.morphieslaw.com/

-budd-

interesting balancing technique, wonder if there is a cap i can just imagine the staypuff marshmellow man going around capping people.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

jomni

Quote from: -budd- on June 17, 2016, 06:26:18 PM
interesting balancing technique, wonder if there is a cap i can just imagine the staypuff marshmellow man going around capping people.

He won't be able to see them if they are just small dots. 

Boggit

I'd be just a pixel in that FPS! ;D
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people