For anyone who frequented Matrix

Started by JudgeDredd, July 06, 2016, 02:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Anyone who was ever a member at Matrix must surely remember Rhonda.

Unfortunately, she passed away on the 10th June.

Anyone who would like to wish her and her family well can do so on her obituary

https://indianafuneralcare.com/obituary/rhondalynn-g-brown#comment-373823
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

I remember her starting a thread last year or so about her fight with cancer.  I didn't deal with her too much, but I remember the outpouring of support she got
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Greybriar

#3
Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 06, 2016, 08:31:53 AM
I remember her starting a thread last year or so about her fight with cancer.  I didn't deal with her too much, but I remember the outpouring of support she got

The initial thread she started on the Matrix forums about her cancer was Sad news and a later one was entitled Rhondalynn's Good News Cancer Thread.

There's a Fundraiser for Rhondalynn's Final Expenses if anyone wishes to donate.

Rest in peace, rhondabrwn. You are missed.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.