Main Menu

Feudalism

Started by Greybriar, June 18, 2016, 04:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Greybriar

Has anyone tried Feudalism, which was developed by Imagimotion & IV Productions and published by Merge Games? I saw that it is on sale at Steam and at the Humble Store for $12.74 U.S. Being interested in that period, I was naturally curious about the game.


Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

-budd-

Watched part 1 & 2  the game locks up in part 2 and he cant finish the play session, just freezes.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

tgb

Anybody have anything more to say?  The Humble Store has it on sale for $7.50, but I'd like to find out if it's worth even that much.

davidshq

From everything I've read, it looks like it is the core of a good game...but I've checked all three companies involved with the game and don't see anything about upcoming patches.