FREE --> Shadow Warrior Classic Complete @ GOG.com

Started by steve58, September 05, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

-budd-

Fond memories, ill have to check if there is some mods to improve the visuals as the build engine games look rough now a days. Thx for the heads up Steve.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.