WarbandsBushido Look good for £5

Started by gameleaper, December 11, 2016, 09:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper



JasonPratt

Wishlisted, but I'll wait for the sp to roll out better.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Moreb

I really like the concept. Seems extremely fresh, like me.

I'm going to keep a close eye on this. I applaud developers thinking outside of the box. This concept has ramifications to a whole host of miniatures/card hybrid settings.

Nice find.
When dongles fly? - mirth

jomni

#4
Multiplayer skirmish mode like Pike and Shot and other tabletop minis games. Hope this one has the same experience.

gameleaper

It only has tutorials for singleplayer at the moment with plenty to come it says, and it looks like you spend game tokens to buy extra miniatures and cards etc.. this would normally put me off BUT its really good fun and I would break my own rules and buy addos for it.

I just played a multiplasyer game, and it was great fun, the die rolls are great, throwing a card in a battle is good, its turn-based even in multiplay which is why its good for me.

the game is quality through and through, but only multiplayer is available now, and you will be buying addons, but I put up a good fight with bad miniatures against a guy who had buffed his up, so I believe its doable,

when you do a raned attack the obsticles reduce your dice pool, that's good

Nefaro

Looks great!

Will wait for it to be more feature complete.

gameleaper

multiplayer is quick and short, real nice experience.

Boggit

It reminds me a bit of a Japanese version of Cry Havoc! It's a pity that the single player is so undeveloped, but maybe that will change.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

jomni

Ok. Finally playing this.  It's quick and good fun.  Really reminds me of those man-to-man minis rules.