Homeworld Universe video showing all ships to scale including deserts of kharak

Started by Destraex, January 07, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

Not sure if their are any homeworld fans here. But I for one am hoping after the let down that Deserts of Kharak multiplayer, although the campaign was fairly good, that Homeworld3 is coming.
I recently re-discovered homeworld remastered with a mate who got it on sale and am enjoying playing the original sides with the hw2 ones.

This is one universe I would love to see made into a movie.

The video shows in scale with a a human, 747 and modern carrier the ships and vehicles of the homeworld universe. For those who have always wondered where all those Hiigarians fit inside their space vessels.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Destraex

I thought the deserts of kharak units were way too big in comparison to the star ships.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"