Main Menu

This morning

Started by JudgeDredd, January 18, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

This was my view this morning when I was cycling to work (it was bitterly cold too!)



Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Staggerwing

Nice- looks like there was some kinda dogfighting toward the horizon.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Bawb's stache' was on dawn patrol.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Sir Slash

Great pic Dredd. You're a braver man than me to cycle that early in the morning.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

I've got plenty of lights  :2funny:

I found out the hard way you can't try to be seen enough
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Sir Slash

Yeah, but with a sun-rise like that, who'd be looking at you? I mean, who'd be looking out for cyclists?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.