Main Menu

For Honor

Started by W8taminute, February 09, 2017, 10:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

W8taminute

Played the open beta today for an hour or so.  Great game.  Something like a less technical Dark Souls type combat system but entirely in multiplayer.  I think I'm picking this one up when it goes live.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tpek

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=18782.0

I played it for some time on my PS4, and I'll most likely be skipping this title.

It seems you can't progress (gain XP, money and such) through custom matches or battles against the A.I,
and the only way to do so is via actual MP, playing against insufferably stupid kids (and MP is restricted to fighting people from
whatever Ubisoft decided is your "country group").