Horizon 2 is being worked on

Started by Anguille, February 10, 2017, 03:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anguille

The team behing Horizon is working on a sequel. They are doing this from the ground up and they are open to suggestions and recommandations. I think it would be also intersting to have the opinions of the players who don't like the game with constructive ideas so they can make a good game. They seem to be very early in the process so there's a lot of possibilities.  :bd:

Here's the link:
http://forum.l3o.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1643

bbmike

Wow, great news! I'm one of the few who liked Horizon. I will follow this one close and provide feedback to the developer (who actually listens). I suspect this will release just as I finish my Star Trek mod for Horizon.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Martok

Good news, indeed.  I really liked Horizon conceptually, but the clunky combat and sometimes-wonky UI has always made it a challenge for me to really get into.  Hopefully the devs manage to fix/address this in the sequel.  :) 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces