Don't catch the vapors.

Started by Gusington, February 08, 2017, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I could tell I would like this game a lot before I even bought it. I got it for 7.49 IIRC so it has basically already paid for itself in the couple of hours I have been playing.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

#31
Back in 1983 when I had an Apple IIe there was an SSI game called Epidemic!, I think, that was a lot of fun. Diseases came in periodically on meteors and you had to fight the outbreaks. You could also devote resources to shooting down the meteors prior to their entry into the atmosphere. I don't recall many details, but it was enjoyable.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Gusington

^I may have played that in school when I was in 3rd-4th grade.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Tried my first game on normal difficulty. Lost, but not by much. And I do like the developers' sense of humor.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd