I need a Warship to keep me FRIDAY

Started by Tuna, March 03, 2017, 06:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on March 09, 2017, 09:41:17 AM
Skin of his teeth!
If my teeth has skin, then I have bigger problems than the fact of the Rolling Stones' existence.  :P 



On to better music: 



"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Tuna

Quote from: Martok on March 09, 2017, 01:30:18 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 09, 2017, 09:41:17 AM
Skin of his teeth!
If my teeth has skin, then I have bigger problems than the fact of the Rolling Stones' existence.  :P 



On to better music: 



Stevie Ray, best concert I ever missed!