Come Brothers.... we must Purge the Heretics!

Started by PanzersEast, December 12, 2016, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

As MikeGER said, I got 3 points to allocate to specific traits and also was informed of new weaponry that will be available after Chapter 1.

I'm not saying it's as deep as other games out there, but there is some depth to it.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

oh...and watch for switching on turrets...if you don't hack them, they will aim for you and your fellow Librarians. I almost had one of my squad killed  :DD
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

-budd-

anyone up for some multiplayer? I'll start up a server called budd...password=grog  if anyone is interested. I'll open asid's teamspeak server once anyone else joins. I have yet to make it through stage one on my own, sooner or later they catch you reloading or jump you from behind. I did stay alive long enough to get 4 upgrades. I'll start it up in 10 minutes, small chore first.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

PanzersEast

Quote from: -budd- on December 18, 2016, 04:43:27 PM
anyone up for some multiplayer? I'll start up a server called budd...password=grog  if anyone is interested. I'll open asid's teamspeak server once anyone else joins. I have yet to make it through stage one on my own, sooner or later they catch you reloading or jump you from behind. I did stay alive long enough to get 4 upgrades. I'll start it up in 10 minutes, small chore first.

I should be on tonight and some tomorrow.

Jarhead0331

I'm on chapter 4 of the single player campaign and I've started getting frequent CTD's with a "Fatal Error" pop-up. Also, at times my keys and mouse buttons stop responding. Any of you guys encountering similar problems? This only started after the latest hotfix.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

I haven't been on for a week or so. I started Chapter two and lost a brother - so I quite aiming to start the chapter again - but - you know - life with added Christmas and New Year.

So I'm not as far as 4 and I haven't started it up since the hotfix (wasn't even aware there was one).

But when I get back to it I'll keep my eyes open - hopefully by then it'll be fixed though.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Jarhead0331

My problem may have been related to a corrupted save file. I reloaded another one and was able to move past the area I kept crashing on. I'm not on the Caliban's Will in Chapter 5, and although at points my framerate is suffering quite severely, no CTDs and no issue with my keys and mouse.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


-budd-

New 7 gig patch.

Today's patch focuses on additional gameplay variety, as well as fully introducing the Special Missions mode to singleplayer and multiplayer.

Special Missions bring a new level of uncertainty for even the most hardened Terminator squads. Starting a chapter will generate a randomised sequence of missions and Genestealer spawns for a truly unpredictable challenge.

Patch notes-     http://steamcommunity.com/app/298900
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.