Decades Feeder Bracket - 1992 Final 4

Started by MetalDog, July 04, 2017, 08:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

you're welcome to like whatever you want...  someone out there likes "500 Miles" too.

Me?  Can't stand "Jeremy".  I'd rather listen to Debbie Gibson tunes.

"Down in a Hole"? I don't mind it.  There are just other songs on Dirt that I like better - Dam That River, Them Bones, Would?, Angry Chair
I do like Down in a Hole better than Rooster, though.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

It was a choice between, Down In A Hole, Them Bones and Would?  I asked my sister and she said Down In A Hole.  Hence, my 2 seed.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

We're all allowed to like what we want....mocking other's choices is optional....But hell, mocking got Trump elected so maybe there's something to that :-"

Speaking of choices (and mocking), grilling is hot work....time for a PBR   8)  ;D

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Steelgrave on July 04, 2017, 12:56:23 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on July 04, 2017, 12:44:48 PM
Jeremy was one of my favorite tunes from Pearl Jam.

Ditto. And "Down in a Hole" is one of my favorite AiC songs. Guess we got no class, you and I  ::)

Debbie Gibson rawks, too!  :dreamer: :smitten: :dreamer: