Combat Mission Black Sea Battle Pack

Started by Boggit, July 29, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boggit

I just picked this up as a treat for myself. Has anyone here played it yet? :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

RyanE

I haven't.  Its the only CM product I haven't bought.

WallysWorld

I bought it, but I haven't played any of it yet.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Yskonyn

Quote from: WallysWorld on July 29, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
I bought it, but I haven't played any of it yet.

^ this, due to my backlog...
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."