Main Menu

Forza 7 Free Demo

Started by Moreb, September 28, 2017, 07:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Moreb

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_demo_live

It weighs in around 23 gigs but offers 3 races it seems. Downloading now.

EDIT: The link above is to the site and not the download
When dongles fly? - mirth

Barthheart

Where's the download? Can't see it on that page..... :(

Moreb

Quote from: Barthheart on September 28, 2017, 09:01:47 PM
Where's the download? Can't see it on that page..... :(

Hmmm. On mobile now and it's not showing on my end either. Try this

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-motorsport-7-demo/9p2xh29364lh
When dongles fly? - mirth

Barthheart


Moreb

But it requires you to log in to windows live (?) I think to play. I didn't have an account and am too beat to set one up tonight.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Barthheart

Bah! I've apparently deleted Windows Store and the only way to get it back is re-install all of Win 10.  :idiot2:

Never mind....  >:(

Moreb

Quote from: Barthheart on September 28, 2017, 09:20:29 PM
Bah! I've apparently deleted Windows Store and the only way to get it back is re-install all of Win 10.  :idiot2:

Never mind....  >:(

I am so sick of signing up for Origins,Windows Store, Ubisoft etc etc.  just deliver a damn product and maybe I would buy more
When dongles fly? - mirth

Bardolph

"Something happened on our end, try again later".